Link to "Two Dragons Martial Arts" - http://www.2dragonsmartialarts.com/2d_martialartspage.htm
Native Americans in the United States are the indigenous peoples in North America within the boundaries of the present-day continentalUnited States, parts of Alaska, and the island state of Hawaii. They are composed of numerous, distinct tribes, states, and ethnic groups, many of which survive as intact political communities. The terms used to refer to Native Americans are controversial; according to a 1995 US Census Bureau set of home interviews, most of the respondents with an expressed preference refer to themselves as American Indians or Indians... Read More
Cornell Haynes, Jr. (born November 2, 1974), better known by his stage name Nelly, is an American rapper and singer.
He has performed with the rap group St. Lunatics since 1993 and signed to Universal Records in 1999. Under Universal, Nelly made his solo debut in 2000 with Country Grammar, the title track of which was a top ten hit. The album debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 and went on to peak at #1. Country Grammar is Nelly's best-selling album to date, selling over 8.4 million copies in the United States. His following album, Nellyville, produced the number-one hits "Hot in Herre" and "Dilemma" featuring Kelly Rowland. Other singles included "Work It" featuring Justin Timberlake, "Air Force Ones" featuring Murphy Lee and the St. Lunatics, "Pimp Juice", and "#1".
With the same-day dual release Sweat and Suit (2004) and the compilation Sweatsuit (2006), Nelly continued to generate many chart-topping hits. Sweat debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling 342,000 copies in its first week. On the same week of release, Suit debuted at number one selling around 396,000 copies in its first week on the same chart. Nelly's fifth studio album, Brass Knuckles, was released on September 16, 2008 after several delays. It produced the singles "Party People", featuring Fergie, "Stepped on My J'z" and "Body On Me", featuring Akon and Ashanti.
In 2010, Nelly released the album 5.0. The lead single, "Just a Dream", has appeared in the top ten of several singles charts and were certified platinum in the United States. The second single is "Move That Body" featuring T-Pain and Akon. "Gone" is the sequel to Nelly's 2002 worldwide number one single "Dilemma", also with Rowland, and serves as third single from Nelly's album.
He won Grammy Awards in 2003 and 2004 and had a supporting role in the 2005 remake film The Longest Yard with Adam Sandler and Chris Rock. He has two clothing lines, Vokal and Apple Bottoms. He has been referred to by Peter Shapiro as "one of the biggest stars of the new millennium", and the RIAA ranks Nelly as one of the best-selling male artists in American music history, with 21 million albums sold in the United States.On December 11, 2009, Billboard ranked Nelly the #3 Top Artist of the Decade. . .Read More
Fong's Wing Chun Gung-Fu Federation
Augustine Fong was born on the island of Macao, off the coast of southern China. Since his early childhood, he has had a special interest in the Chinese martial arts. In 1960, he was fortunate enough to begin training in a traditional gung fu style. His instructor was the honorable Wing Chun master, Ho Kam Ming. Master Ho, a top student of the late grand master Yip Man, had, at that time, introduced the style to the Macao area. Augustine Fong, without a second thought, became one of his first students.
By 1964, master Ho's school had grown considerably. The school had gained a reputation, so good, in fact, that a famous gung-fu school from Hong Kong decided to send a formal challenge. Challenges, back then, were very serious business. The challenging school, in this case, had also obtained an impressive name and reputation. It was understood that they had fought and won over a hundred contests in this manner, and as a result, defeated a number of top schools in Hong Kong. Accepting the written challenge, master Ho decided that Fong would fight the match. Fong was master Ho's best student and toughest fighter. On the appointed day, the challenger appeared along with his instructor and ten fellow students. . .
Master Fong currently operates his own federation headquatered in Tucson, Arizona Arizona where he founded his own Wing Chun Academy and established the headquarters for "Fong's Wing Chun Gung-Fu Federation". This association remains devoted to the exact principles of the complete system of Wing Chun Gung-Fu.and currently has affiliated schools throughout the United States and Canada.
Quick Talk with Sifu Augustine Fong
1) Sifu Fong, what do you believe are the most important things, that a beginner should focus on in the start?
The beginner should have faith in the art and in the teacher. And focus on what he is doing. Don't learn too much in the beginning work on the motion one thing at a time.
2) In the beginning Wing Chun is looked upon for self-defense, but in the end you've stated it goes beyond that, how so?
Everybody knows self-defense is Physical action (fighting) which is right to a low level martial arts people. But to a real high-level martial arts people which is a very low and bad solution for self-defense. Because there is not only one way to skin a cat. Lets think, The true self defense is keep yourself un-harm from any situation. If you punch out you opponent with your fist. You may think that you win the fight. But your opponent may also thinks that he hurts your fist with his body. In the eye of a true Gung Fu Man, there is no gain or loss in any situation There is always in a balanced situation. So there are ways to self defense without fighting. But you need to know that you can fight. Than you will have the guts to face up any self defense's situation.
3) How has your teaching changed over the last 39 years?
My teaching method is always evolving to the best to let people to learn Wing Chun easier and faster in the right way.
Fong's Wing Chun Gung-Fu Federation's Official Website: www.fongswingchun.com
The CRCA's international popularity is a result of many years of hard work by Randy, carrying out the teachings of Wing Chun that he received from Sifu George Yau, Sifu Augustine Fong (America) and Sifu Ho Kam Ming (Hong Hong). Randy has worked with world-famous celebrities such as Al Pacino, Andy Garcia and Antonio Banderas. He has worked as a bodyguard for such stars as Steven Seagal, Eric Clapton, Phil Collins and U2.
Sifu Randy Williams is one the world’s most well known and respected Wing Chun Gung Fu artist in history to date. He is featured on the cover of numerous Martial Arts magazines both national and international. Sifu Williams also has the world largest selection of Wing Chun Gung Fu instructional books and videos. Sifu Randy Williams is the founder of the Close Range Combat Academy network and has academies in the U.S, Italy, Chile, Australia, Austria, England, Germany, Singapore, South-Africa, Spain and Sweden. Sifu Williams travels the globe teaching seminars at each of his academies to spreading his method of Wing Chun Gung Fu.
Link to Website: www.crcawingchun.com
Daniel Arca Inosanto
(born July 24, 1936) is an Filipino-American martial arts instructor from California who is best-known as a student of the late Bruce Lee and authority on Jeet Kune Do Concepts.
Dan Inosanto teaches The Art and Philosophy of Jeet Kune Do, Filipino martial arts, Shoot wrestling, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Silat, mixed martial arts and other arts at his Marina del Rey, California school, the Inosanto Academy of Martial Arts. He received a shodan from and was an instructor for Ed Parker in American KenpoKarate before becoming a student of Bruce Lee. Inosanto is one of three people allowed by Bruce Lee to teach his Martial Arts system (Taky Kimura and James Yimm Lee being the other two), and the only one to be given Instructorship in Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do of the third level. Inosanto also studied with dozens of martial arts masters elsewhere in the United States, Southeast Asia, and Europe, including Johny Lacoste (Kali, or Kamot Lihok, lit. "Hand Movement"), and Chai Sirisute (Muay Thai). . . Read More
One of Dan Inosanto's Notable Students
(Pittsburgh, October1960 - in activity) is a martial artist, famous for creating the PFS (Progressive Fighting System).
In the age of 7 years became interested in the martial arts. In the age of 10 years he hard trains taekwondo, receiving the belt black in the age of 14 years. In the years following is trained in many disciplines, among them kempo, several styles of Kung Fu and Escrima, till coming to the Jeet Kune Do (JKD) de Lee Jun Fan, under the guide of the own si-fu Lee's most famous student, Dan Inosanto. In the 1988 receives the degree of Senior Full Instructor from si-fu Inosanto, and begins to teach his version of JKD, under the name of PFS.
Official Website: fighting.net/main
(born February 14, 1970 in St. Louis, Missouri) is a boxer in the lightweight division. Known as "Lil Hagler", Norwood defeated Antonio Cermeño to win the WBA Featherweight Title title in 1998. He successfully defended his title eight times before losing his title by a controversial 11th round TKO to Smoke Gainer. Among his notable defenses were a 9th round KO over former WBC Featherweight Title holder Takashi Koshimoto, a unanimous decision victory over former WBO Featherweight Title holder Julio Pablo Chacón and former IBF and WBA Featherweight title holder Juan Manuel Márquez. After losing his title to Gainer, Norwood retired from boxing.
Click link for boxing record:
Professional boxing record for Freddie Norwood from BoxRec
Birth Name:William Douglas Guthrie
Birthplace:Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Hometown:Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA
Boxing Record: click
Height: 6′ 1″ / 185cm
Reach: 74″ / 188cm
1985 National Golden Gloves middleweight champion
Guthrie turned pro in 1989 and captured the Vacant IBF Light Heavyweight Title in 1997 with a win over Darrin Allen. He was seen as a looming threat to Roy Jones Jr at light heavyweight due to his punching power, but instead of a unification bout, he lost the title in his next fight to Reggie Johnson by a knockout in the 5th. The knockout was a brutal one, and Guthrie left the ring on a stretcher. Instead of retiring, he instead moved up to cruiserweight and continued to fight, but has not fought for a belt since. . . Read More
(born Corey Calvin, February 20, 1978 in St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.) is a professional boxer. He is a former IBFLight middleweight champion, and a former Undisputed Welterweight Champion.
Spinks is the son of former heavyweight champion of the world Leon Spinks and the nephew of former light heavyweight and heavyweight world champion Michael Spinks. Cory was born five days after his dad defeated Muhammad Ali for the heavyweight world title in 1978. He is one of three boxing brothers: older brother Leon Calvin was a top St. Louis amateur and 2-0 as a pro when he was murdered in 1990, older brother Darrell Spinks is a retired pro.
He's a southpaw with good skills, handspeed, and mobility. He's known for keeping a busy pace, keeping his opponents off-balance, and outworking them. Spinks also has a good amateur background. He won in first major title in March 2003, when he defeated Michele Piccirillo by unanimous decision for the WBC Welterweight Championship. . . >>continue reading
Spinks Beats Latimore in Close Heartland Dust Up
25.04.09 - By Ted Sares
Cory "The Next Generation” Spinks (36-5) beat DeAndre “The Bull” Latimore (19-1) in a fan-friendly St. Louis showdown with the vacant IBF junior middleweight championship at stake. While his reflexes were not what they used to be, Spinks nevertheless fought more aggressivly than usual and won over a crowd that had booed him early on.
“The Bull” started fast decking Spinks in the first round and serving early notice that his TKO over win over Sechew Powell some 11 months ago was no fluke. Though ignoring Spink’s body, he was able to land head shots with his left and eventually drew blood from Spink’s left eye. But he could not keep sustain the pressure...Read More
(born August 31, 1985 in St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.) is a professional boxer. Born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, Deandre has built a large fan base in his hometown and has grown to become one of St. Louis’ most popular boxers. In his last fight, Deandre was featured in the main event on a fight card that took place at the Chaifetz Arena on the St. Louis University campus. He won a unanimous decision over game veteran Sammy Sparkman, taking his next step toward a shot at a world title. Deandre trains in Las Vegas, Nevada with Ray Franklin and Jacob Chavez.He has an upcoming bout with Willie Lee,who is 17(11)-6(5)-0,on July 24. His manager is ex-trainer, Jose Ponce...Read More
Cory Spinks Finds New Career in Retirement
By Bill Barner | June 22, 2014
Sitting ringside at Strike Gym’s “Boxing at the Creek” amateur fights, Cory Spinks reflects on his illustrious boxing career and discusses his new career training amateur boxers.
As an amateur boxer, Cory Spinks won championships in both the Police Athletic League and Golden Gloves. After making the leap into professional fighting, he became a World Champion at both Welterweight and Junior Middleweight.
With a fight resume that includes battles against Ricardo Mayorga, Zab Judah and Jermaine Taylor, Spinks has an ocean of work to reflect on.
“Zab was the most elusive in the ring,” says Spinks of his two-time Welterweight opponent. “Jermaine [Taylor] hit the hardest, but I can tell you that Mayorga hit hard as well.”
When former Heavyweight Champion Lennox Lewis was once asked if he missed boxing, he replied “that’s like asking me if I miss getting punched in the face.” Spinks can relate.
“I love boxing, and you have to love the sport to be a boxer,” Spinks says, reflecting on his 2013 retirement from the sweet science. “It requires a heart of gold and a lot of toughness. But I don’t miss it. It’s a grueling sport.”
“I train a girl now who is twelve years old and hits like a grown man,” Spinks says with pride. “I call her Flakes.’ No first or last name, just Flakes.”
Spinks has found support for his retirement from his wife and his daughter, who joined him at ringside.
“I’m absolutely happy with his retirement,” say wife Christy, who is expecting their second child. “It was my idea. When you’re done, you’re done. And when it’s over, it’s over.”
Accompanied by fellow trainer Johnny Schulz, Spinks now trains amateur fighters at Strike Gym in Coconut Creek, FL.
“He is doing a summer camp now with kids and they love him,” Schulz says of Spinks. “These kids really have no clue the level of his accomplishments, but they have amazing respect for him anyway. It really is something special.”
Spinks currently trains 15 kids, as well as a summer training camp wherein he teaches 23 kids, and he teaches more than just pugilism.
“I teach them how to counterpunch and how to love the sport of boxing, because it’s a sport you have to learn to love,” Spinks says, describing his summer boxing camp. “But I also stress manners, grades and the importance of respecting their parents when I’m with these kids.”
Spinks and Schulz are available for boxing training and summer boxing camp at www.strikegym.com.
FOLLOW BILL BARNER ON TWITTER @BarnerBill
Bill Barner is a former certified “USA Boxing” Judge, Referee, and Trainer. He is a former sparring partner for several amateur and professional fighters and currently practices criminal and immigration law in South Florida for BarnerRossen PA. He has appeared in The Ring Magazine, Bleacher Report, VOICE Magazine, Youngstown Vindicator, and is a regular contributor to East Side Boxing. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @BarnerBill.
Earnest Hart, Jr. is a world-class martial arts champion, personal safety and self-defense expert, physical fitness trainer, actor, and seminar specialist. In the ring, he earned a reputation as the man to beat, and was considered one of the most formidable competitors of the day.
A multi-talented martial artist, he holds a black belt in 15 different styles of martial arts. Hart has also been named as one of the "Top Ten Kickboxers of All Time" by Inside Karate magazine.
His brilliant career includes motivational speaking and seminars. Topics range from "Just Say No to Drugs" to Rape Awareness clinics. Hart was the official martial arts trainer for the 1999–2000 Super Bowl Champions the St. Louis Rams. Hart¹s talents have been used for acting, stunt work and outstanding fight scenes in a variety of movies which include: Karate Kid III, Mortal Combat and Batman & Robin. In addition to teaching and training bodyguards the finer points of personal protection Close Quarter Combat, Hart also provides personal safety and training services to a variety of clients, and teaches self-defense courses to individuals, schools and corporations.
Contact Mr. Hart today and find out how he can help you! Customized programs can developed at the clients request.
Kickboxing Champion Earnest Hart, Jr. Interview
Interview Conducted by Paul Bax
What Initially Drew You To The Martial Arts?
Earnest Hart: I probably told this story a thousand times, but being from a religious background, my mother was a Jehovah Witness, she wanted to raise me to be non-violent. Being in the toughest are as down in the projects, you got tired of running or people taunting you without fighting. Now I was a big Batman fan. In fact my nickname was Batman back in "the hood. "Then the Green Hornet came and fought Batman in one episode and I was for Batman but Kato looked so good, I had tore-think things so I started watching the Green Hornet and that made me get interested in the martial arts. I basically just started teaching myself because I couldn't afford to go to schools back then. I would just go to karate schools and watch them and come back and teach myself. When I was fourteen I joined a school. When I went into the school was so focused that everybody thought I had taken karate before.
It's just that if you never done anything in your life and you just do this one thing and you focus on what you've always wanted to do, and you get the opportunity to do it, you pick it up. I pretty much whizzed through it right off the bat. . . >>continue reading
Breathing is the process that moves air in and out of the lungs. Aerobicorganisms require oxygen to release energy via respiration, in the form of the metabolism of energy-rich molecules such as glucose. Breathing is only one process that delivers oxygen to where it is needed in the body and removes carbon dioxide. Another important process involves the movement of blood by the circulatory system. Gas exchange occurs in the pulmonary alveoli by passive diffusion of gases between the alveolar gas and the blood in lungcapillaries. Once these dissolved gases are in the blood, the heart powers their flow around the body (via the circulatory system). The medical term for normal relaxed breathing is eupnea.
In addition to removing carbon dioxide, breathing results in loss of water from the body. Exhaled air has a relative humidity of 100% because of water diffusing across the moist surface of breathing passages and alveoli. . . Read More
Control of Breathing (Conscious Control)
Pranayama - The Art of Yoga Breathing When the Breath wanders, the mind is unsteady, but when the Breath is still, so is the mind still." - Hatha Yoga Pradipika
Breathing is life. It is one of our most vital functions. One of the Five Principles of Yoga is Pranayama or Breathing Exercise which promotes proper breathing. In a Yogic point of view, proper breathing is to bring more oxygen to the blood and to the brain, and to control Prana or the vital life energy. Pranayama Yoga also goes hand in hand with the Asanas. The union of these two Yogic Principles is considered as the highest form of purification and self-discipline, covering both mind and body. Know more about Pranayama techniques in the following sections: . . . Read More
Anxiety, Fear and Breathing It is one thing to be alerted to a threat but altogether another to over react with a tendency towards fear, to fight, to flee, to feint, freeze, fake it, fumble, mumble or stumble.
There are many causes of anxiety. Food additives, sugar, adrenal dysfunction and other internally consumed substances. Situations in life that are threatening or seem so will cause anxiety. The idea you do not have enough time is a huge cause of anxiety. Taking on too many projects or responsibilities invites anxiety and we too often forget we chose and often can un-choose. Spending too much money, getting into debt and worrying about that will cause anxiety. Eventually a certain level anxiety becomes an every day occurrence that we sort of get used to. The breathing pattern sets in and never leaves. In other words bad breathing from excessive stress or anxiety or trauma invites more bad breathing and/or anxiety/nervousness which causes worse breathing which causes more nervousness. It feeds itself and often changes to panic.
Modern stressful living as well as past traumas have resulted in vast numbers of people over reacting and even imagining threats that do not exist. When the breathing is not allowed to stay in balance every reaction to life becomes distorted or negatively magnified. . .Read More
Reflexology, or zone therapy is an alternative medicine involving the physical act of applying pressure to the feet, hands, or ears with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion. It is based on what reflexologists claim to be a system of zones and reflex areas that they say reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands, with the premise that such work effects a physical change to the body. A 2009 systematic review of randomised controlled trials concludes that "The best evidence available to date does not demonstrate convincingly that reflexology is an effective treatment for any medical condition."
The Reflexology Association of Canada defines reflexology as:
"A natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet, hands and ears and their referral areas within zone related areas, which correspond to every part, gland and organ of the body. Through application of pressure on these reflexes without the use of tools, crèmes or lotions, the feet being the primary area of application, reflexology relieves tension, improves circulation and helps promote the natural function of the related areas of the body."
There is no consensus among reflexologists on how reflexology is supposed to work; a unifying theme is the idea that areas on the foot correspond to areas of the body, and that by manipulating these one can improve health through one's qi. Reflexologists divide the body into ten equal vertical zones, five on the right and five on the left. Concerns have been raised by medical professionals that treating potentially serious illnesses with reflexology, which has no proven efficacy, could delay the seeking of appropriate medical treatment. . .Read More
Acupuncture is a form of traditional Chinese medicine that involves inserting and manipulating filiform needles into various acupuncture points on the body to relieve pain or for therapeutic purposes. The earliest written record of acupuncture is the Chinese text Shiji (史記, English: Records of the Grand Historian) with elaboration of its history in the 2nd century BCE medical text Huangdi Neijing (黃帝內經, English: Yellow Emperor's Inner Canon). Though thought to originate in China, variations in theory and practice are taught throughout the world mainly differing in their use of Chinese herbology, the choice of acupuncture points and in modern applications the stimulation of points with new technologies such as electric currents. A related traditional practice is moxibustion (灸), the burning of cone-shaped preparations of Artemisia vulgaris (mugwort) on or near the skin often in proximity to acupuncture points. . . >>continue reading
What Is Ear Acupuncture?
Ear acupuncture, also known as auricular therapy, is based on the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Auricular therapy is widely used for many conditions, including addiction treatment, mood disorders, obesity, pain, and other conditions. This medical system emphasizes a holistic approach to medicine, an approach that treats the whole person. The acupuncture points found on the ear help to regulate the body's internal organs, structures, and functions.
Auricular therapy has a long history of use in China. It was mentioned in the most famous of ancient Chinese medical textbooks, “The Yellow Emperor's Classic of Internal Medicine.” In modern times, auricular therapy has been shown to stimulate the release of endorphins, the body's own feel-good chemicals.
How is ear acupuncture used in a treatment?
Ear acupuncture is generally incorporated into a regular acupuncture treatment. In addition to using acupuncture points on the rest of the body, your acupuncturist may select a few ear acupuncture points that they feel will be helpful for your particular condition.
What are ear seeds and ear tacks?
Ear acupuncture points may be stimulated for a longer period of time by using ear seeds or ear tacks. Ear seeds are small seeds from the Vaccaria plant. These seeds are held in place on the ear with a small piece of adhesive tape. Ear seeds may be left in the ear for a few days or up to two weeks. Ear tacks are very small needles with an adhesive backing. Ear tacks are inserted into the ear and left in the ear for a few days or up to one week.
Source of article: www.acupuncture.com
George Washington Carver was a humanitarian, scientist, artist and educator. Dr. Carver is known for the hundreds of food, household and industrial products that he invented from plants such as the peanut. He developed the Jesup Agriculture Wagon, a school on wheels to assist poor black farmers in the south develop techniques to replenish the soil; improve their crop yield and to teach them home economics. He was committed to helping other and in the words of George Washington Carver, “It is service that counts.” Like Dr. George Washington Carver, Carver House exists to serve humanity and make a difference in the lives of those whom we serve.
Carver House came at a time when youth violence, drug abuse and drug sales were on the rise. In 1986, Carver dissolved its membership with C.N.S.I. and with the support of the United Way of Greater St. Louis, reopened its doors a year later as an independent agency. . . Find Out More
St. Paul Saturdays meeting location & time:
St. Paul AME Church (St. Louis City)
9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. /314-267-1819
Web Address: www.stpaulsaturdays.org
Camps, Conferences, School and
Community Programs inspiring Youth to Action:
Mission Statement - The American Youth Foundation inspires people to discover and develop their personal best, to seek balance in mental, physical, social and spiritual living and to make a positive difference in their communities and in the wider world.
The American Youth Foundation is a nonprofit that inspires more than 6,000 youth each year to discover their best selves and make a difference in their communities and the wider world. For over 85 years, their two sites in New Hampshire and Michigan have offered camps, leadership conferences, and year round school and community programs. More than half of ALL of their participants receive some form of financial assistance to be able to experience a community where they learn how to live a balanced life through mental, physical, spiritual, and social activities.
Official Website: www.ayf.com
Jet Li was a monk in Shaolin. In a friendly competition for a higher place in Shaolin, his childhood friend almost kills a fellow student for using a concealed weapon (which cannot be used in the competition). He and his friend got kicked out of the Shaolin. They met rebellions at that time of China. His friend betrayed Jet Li and his rebellion friends for money from the China government. Jet Li went crazy and discovered the art of Tai Chi at the recover period. Revenge seem to the only thing he is going to do...More Info
Local Security Guard.com is a website for Security Guards - new and old with hints, tips and links to valuable resources for becoming a security guard or improving your career.
Free security guard guide is here to give people looking at a career as a security guard an overview of the security industry as well as to make it easier to enter the industry. This website has a lot of information in one place for potential security guards and considering that it is one of the fastest growing industries there is still not as many security guards available as there could be.
To start your adventure into the Security Guard Information World click HERE
Galls carries the latest in police equipment, police uniforms, fire/rescue, and emergency medical gear, plus much more. At Galls, you can always count on friendly, knowledgeable customer service, convenient online ordering, easy-to-shop catalogs, in-stock availability on most items, and fast same-day shipping. Join over one-million men and women who've trusted Galls for all their essential public safety equipment and apparel needs for over 40 years.
Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs) are vocational organizations primarily based in high schools and career technology centers. Often, on the state level, they are integrated into Departments of Education or incorporated as non-profit organizations. Many states define CTSOs as "integral parts" of the high school and college education programs. Many higher education institutions have been adding extracurricular activities that are not athletic related in order to enhance the college experience.
Some major CTSOs include:
Business Professionals of America (BPA) is a career and technical student organization that is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. BPA aims to develop leadership, academic, and technological skills in the workplace among students and leaders within the community. BPA's colors are navy blue, tan, and red.
Official Website: http://www.bpa.org
DECA (formerly known as Distributive Education Clubs of America, also known as Collegiate DECA on the college level) is an international association of students and teachers of marketing, management and entrepreneurship in business, finance, hospitality, and marketing sales and service (DECA.org). It is one of ten organizations listed as Career and Technical Student Organizations by the United States Department of Education.
Official Website: http://www.deca.org
Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA, Spanish: Líderes de las Familias, Carreras y Comunidades de América), formerly known as Future Homemakers of America (FHA), is a nonprofit U.S. career and technical student organization (CTSO) for young men and women in family and consumer science education (FACS) in public and private schools through grade 12 across the United States. FCCLA is the only in-school student organization with the family as its central focus; is a vocational student organization that functions as an integral part of the Family and Consumer Sciences education curriculum and operates within the school system, and it provides opportunities for active student participation at local, state, and national levels. FCCLA currently operates out of Reston, Virginia. Official Website: http://www.fcclainc.org
The Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, or FBLA-PBL, is an American career and technical student organization that has its headquarters in Reston, Virginia. FBLA-PBL is a non-profit organization of high school ("FBLA"), middle school ("Middle Level"), and college ("PBL") students, as well as professional members ("Professional Division") who primarily help students transition to the business world. FBLA-PBL is the largest student-run business related organization in the United States of America, with 253,365 members. Local FBLA-PBL chapters are often connected to their school's business education department. It is one of the top 10 organizations listed by the U.S. Department of Education.
The National FFA Organization is an American youth organization known as a Career and Technical Student Organization, based on middle and high school classes that promote and support agricultural education. The organization was founded in 1928 as Future Farmers of America, but in 1988 the name was changed to the National FFA Organization, now commonly referred to as simply FFA, to recognize that the organization is for those with diverse interests in the food, fiber and natural resource industries, encompassing science, business and technology in addition to production agriculture. Today FFA is one of the largest youth organizations in the United States, with over 520,000 members in 7,439 chapters throughout all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. FFA is the largest of the career and technical student organizations in US schools. The organization holds a congressional charter under Title 36 of the United States Code.
SkillsUSA is a United States career and technical student organization serving more than 307,000 high school and college students and professional members enrolled in training programs in technical, skilled, and service occupations, including health occupations.
Official Website: http://www.skillsusa.org
The Technology Student Association (TSA) is an international Career and Technical Student Organization made up of over 150,000 Middle School and High School Technology Education Students. The Association serves students interested in technology of all sorts, providing them opportunities to compete, lead and learn about technology. The organization's motto is "Learning to live in a technical world."
Official Website: http://www.tsaweb.org
Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA) is a national career and technical student organization endorsed by the U.S. Department of Education and the Health Science Technology Education Division of ACTE. HOSA is composed of secondary and postsecondary students. It is headquartered in Flower Mound, Texas. HOSA is the largest student organization that prepares students to enter the health care field.
Official National Website: http://www.hosa.org
NYFEA, the National Young Farmer Educational Association, is the official adult student organization for agricultural education as recognized by the United States Department of Education. As an association that educates agricultural leaders, NYFEA unites members from the individual farmer to large corporations. The association seeks to provide support for the next generation by helping them understand the opportunities found in agriculture.
The Future Educators Association (FEA), sponsored by Phi Delta Kappa International (PDK), is a professional organization that supports students who are interested in education-related careers. Through affiliation with local chapters that are registered with the international FEA office, prospective educators have access to scholarship opportunities, as well as age appropriate materials and activities, including a national conference, that help them gain a realistic understanding of the role of the teacher. As the only national pre-collegiate program for prospective teachers, the Future Educators Association helps students develop the strong leadership traits that are found in high-quality educators. The FEA international headquarters are located in Bloomington, Indiana.
The National Postsecondary Agricultural Student Organization, regularly referred to as PAS, is a national organization associated with postsecondary institutions offering baccalaureate degrees, associate degrees, diplomas and/or certificates in agriculture/agribusiness and natural resources. PAS is one of the ten career and technical student organizations that has been approved by the United States Department of Education as an integral part of career and technical education also referred to as vocational education. PAS is a member of the Consortium of Collegiate Agricultural Organizations. Website: http://www.nationalpas.org
Source of Information:
Career and technical student organization - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Career_and_technical_student_organization
If you have been looking for a list of nonprofit organizations that is organized by interest, rather than by alphabetical listing--look no further! Below is LoveToKnow's partial list of non-profit organizations categorized according to their focus. Arguably, many of these organizations could fall into numerous categories. However, in an effort to try to make the list concise, organizations are categorized by their primary interest.
Advocacy Groups for Human Rights and Civil Liberties
MEN'S ORGANIZATIONS CATEGORIES
COUNCILS / SUPPORT GROUPS
100 BLACK MEN of America
Founded in 1963, the 100 Black Men of America, Inc., is a national alliance of leading African American men of business, industry, public affairs and government, devoting their combined skills and resources to confronting the challenges facing African America youth.
Concerned Black Men - National Organization
Concerned Black Men - National Organization (CBM) is in its 33rd year of providing youth development services to children from disadvantaged communities. Through the work of a nationwide network of chapters located in 31 U.S. cities, and in Pretoria, South Africa, and an experienced and credentialed national staff located in Washington, DC, CBM conducts “Best Practices” programs and projects to support youth and strengthen their families. Our program models are used by other CBM chapters and community-based groups nationally. A male services organization that proudly wears its grass roots heritage, CBM was founded in 1975 when several Philadelphia police officers sponsored social events for kids at-risk to gang violence. The vision of CBM’s founding members has expanded to include children and their parents nationwide, but the philosophy of men offering themselves as positive role models to children has remained CBM’s mission for more than a quarter of a century.
Phone: 202-783-6119 Toll Free: 888-395-7816 FAX: 202-783-2480
E- Mail: email@example.com
For The Black Male...
The home page of Eric Deering. An extensive resource page, "...dedicated to improving the lives of anyone and everyone, with a special emphasis on the male descendants of the African Diaspora spread throughout the world." E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hard Hat brotherhood
The Hard Hat Brotherhood is a nationwide, rapidly growing organization of men who get together for fun and to have a good time doing "guy stuff". The HH Brotherhood is based on the simple idea that men sometimes just want to go out and be one of the guys. No rules, no deadlines, no "honey do" list, no kids needing help gluing themselves to something....just fun
without worrying about the responsibilities and stress of everyday life for a few hours. The Hard Hat Brotherhood allows them to do this and be able to get a little silly too.
Andrew Smith email@example.com
*ClickHERE to continue looking through the list of many more Men's Organizations and to check out the Men's Center Website.
A tattoo is a marking made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment for artistic, ritualistic or other reasons. Tattoos on humans are a type of decorative body modification, while tattoos on animals are most commonly used for identification or branding. The first written reference to the word, "tattoo" (or Samoan "Tatau") appears in the journal of Joseph Banks, the naturalist aboard Captain Cook's ship the HMS Endeavour in 1769: "I shall now mention the way they mark themselves indelibly, each of them is so marked by their humor or disposition".
Tattooing has been practiced for centuries worldwide. The Ainu, the indigenous people of Japan, traditionally wore facial tattoos. Today one can find Berbers of Tamazgha (North Africa), Māori of New Zealand, Hausa people of Northern Nigeria, Arabic people in East-Turkey and Atayal of Taiwan with facial tattoos. Tattooing was widespread among Polynesian peoples and among certain tribal groups in the Taiwan, Philippines, Borneo, Mentawai Islands, Africa, North America, South America, Mesoamerica, Europe, Japan, Cambodia, New Zealand and Micronesia. Despite some taboos surrounding tattooing, the art continues to be popular in many parts of the world...Read More
Check out these tattoo history articles by Lars Krutak.
Embodied Symbols of the South Seas: Eastern Oceania
Tattoos of Indochina: Supernatural Mysteries of the Flesh
Wen Shen: The Vanishing Art of Chinese Tribal Culture
India: Land of Eternal Ink
The Kalinga Batok (Tattoo) Festival
The Art of Magical Tattoos
Tattooing Among Japan's Ainu People
The Tattooed Headhunters of Taiwan
Tattooing in the Gran Chaco of South America
Many Stitches for Life: The Antiquity of Thread & Needle Tattooing
Tattoos of the early hunter-gatherers of the Arctic!
Piercing and Penetration in the Arctic
The Last Tattoos of St. Lawrence Island
North America's Tattooed Indian Kings
Tribal tattoos of Papua New Guinea
Sacred skin - tattoos of Easter Island
Crest Tattoos of the Tlingit and Haida of the Northwest Coast
ANCIENT TATTOOS: Theories of Heaven and Earth
Read PJ Reece's history of ancient tattoos.
Check out this incredible historical Haida tattoo find!! Amazing Discovery of Early Haida "Tattooing Kit" at Smithsonian Institution
Socializing Bodies: A History of the Tattoo - An excellent article the covers the history of tattoos and their significance in the culture of today.
Skin & Bones - Tattoos in the Life of the American Sailor a provocative exhibit that delves into the beliefs, mysteries, traditions, and power of the tattoo in American maritime culture, premiered at Independence Seaport Museum April 24, 2009. Seaport members could preview the exhibit April 23 during an invitation-only cocktail reception. Skin & Bones ran through February 7, 2010.
Historically, all Amazonian tribes were identified by unique facial tattoos.
The Matsés have accentuated lines tattooed on their faces to identify them as members of their tribe. The Movement in the Amazon for Tribal Subsistence and Economic Sustainability (MATSES) is an organization of the Matsés tribe offering assistance to the Matsés people. The non-profit organization was formed so that this native Amazonian tribe can conserve their native culture and indigenous communal reserve in a sustainable and autonomous manner.
Amazon Indians Native Tribe Photos | Videos - Introduction to Amazon native tribes of the Rainforest. Source for photos and videos of Amazon Indian tribes and indigenous people of the Amazon, including photo gallery and images.
Smithsonian Magazine - TATTOOS - The Ancient and Mysterious History Humans have marked their bodies with tattoos for thousands of years. These permanent designs—sometimes plain, sometimes elaborate, always personal—have served as amulets, status symbols, declarations of love, signs of religious beliefs, adornments and even forms of punishment.
Mummy of Tattooed Woman Discovered in Peru Pyramid - An exquisitely preserved and elaborately tattooed mummy of a young woman has been discovered deep inside a mud-brick pyramid in northern Peru, archaeologists from Peru and the U.S. announced... (See photos of the mummy from National Geographic magazine.)
Tattooed mummy, baptized the Lady of Cao, discovered in Peru
May 16, 2006. Source: MSN News, AP, National Geographic
Tattooed mummy puzzles scientists in Peru. They say items found alongside female hint that she was a warrior...
Tribal Tattoo History - a sampling of early tribal tattoo designs from around the world starting in Egypt 2000BC
Tribalsite -- A forum for traditional tribal cultures, ethnographic art, and alternative natural remedies, from around the world.
tribalphoto.com -- tribalphoto.com is a photographic resource that supports tribal survival, the defense of human rights and cultural autonomy of indigenous people.
Tribaltrappings - Specializes in the artifacts of the world's tribal cultures especially those in SE Asia, Indonesia, Central Asia and the Middle East. Check tattoo items in Antiques/Tools & Weapons.
Australian Museum's - Body Art -- about universality, diversity and antiquity: concepts of beauty: identity and transformation: meaning and significance of symbols: and pain, endurance and rites of passage.
Early Archaeological Evidence of Tattoos in Neolithic Europe -- An ancient clay figure of the lower half of a male body believed to date back to the Stone Age has been discovered in eastern Germany, archaeologists said... The statue, dubbed the Adonis of Zschernitz, details a male body from the waist to the calves, and is the first such representation of a man to be found in the area, believed to date from 5,000 BC. The Adonis also has deliberate cuts along its bottom, which, Miss Oexle said, are not indications of clothing but probably represent tattoos...
Skin Stories - The Art and Culture of Polynesian Tattoo -- Skin Stories is an anthology of stories and stunning images gathered from the hot spots of Pacific tattoo: from the steaming landscape of Rotorua in New Zealand to the vibrant gathering of the first international tattoo convention in Apia, Samoa; from the terraced, lush taro fields of Maui to the golden beaches of O'ahu and California.
Samoa - Tattoos -- Some basic information about the tattooing procedure in Samoa. Drawings of tattoos from Samoa, a photograph of the implements used in Samoa for tattooing and the traditional song sung in Samoa while men are receiving the pe'a
TATAU: THE TAHITIAN REVIVAL -- Tricia Allen's 1998 article on the revival of the Tahitian tattoo
Tongan Tatatau tradition -- Dedicated to preserving a once important part of Tongan culture, in an area that is usually associated with Samoan or Tahitian traditions.
Easter Island Tattoos -- Some of the traditional designs and bit of history
History-induced Stigma: The Role of Tattoos in Japanese Society -- Excellent overview of the history of tattooing in Japan, the current feelings about having a tattoo and much more! Well written and researched -- recommended reading!
The Art of the Japanese Tattoo -- The Japanese tattoo is an ancient art. Haniwa, small clay figurines, some bearing facial tattoos, have been found in tombs that date from the fourth or fifth century. It is thought that the tattoo signified social rank or warded off evil spirits and wild animals. Over time, the custom faded and it became the fate of criminals, in the old Chinese manner, to be tattooed on the face as a form of punishment.
Tattoo History and Culture in early Japan -- The most comprehensive record of early Japan that remains was written by the Chinese some time before A.D. 300. It portrays the Japanese as law-abiding people, fond of drink, concerned with divination and ritual purity, familiar with agriculture (including wet-rice cultivation), expert at fishing and weaving, and living in a society where social differences were expressed through the use of tattooing or other bodily markings.
Ancient Egyptian Tattoos -- Written records, physical remains, and works of art relevant to Egyptian tattoo have virtually been ignored by earlier Egyptologists influenced by prevailing social attitudes toward the medium.
Beauty Secrets of the Egyptians -- Tattoos in Ancient Egypt, this article is devoted to ancient and permanent body adornment.
Body Piercing, Tattoos and the Image of God -- Sermon given April 24, 1998, by Rabbi Barry H. Block
Christians, Tattoos and Piercings -- Can a Christian have a Tattoo?
Religion and Spirituality -- I started my search by looking for the word "tattoo" in the Bible. The King James Version never mentions it, and the New International Version and the New King James Version mention it only once, in Leviticus 19:28...
Tattoos in India -- Tattooing is widely practiced among the Adivasis of Madhya Pradesh
Tattoo in Chinese history -- tattoo is called "Wen Shen" or "Ci Shen" in Chinese. The term means literally "puncture the body".
Tattooed Royalty -- An 1898 article titled "Queer Stories of a Queer Craze" by R. J. Stephen published in The Harmsworth Monthly Pictorial Magazine.
Tattoo History Source Book -- Steve Gilbert's extensively researched site has a lot of info
A Unique Part of History -- At one time tattoos were only accepted among sailors, bikers or freaks. Today it seems like almost everyone has a tattoo. Hell, your mom's probably got one in a place you don't want to know about...
North America's Wichita Tribe -- Historical overview of the Wichita people that includes mention of their tattooing practices
NOVA Online -- Ice Mummies: Siberian Ice Maiden -- Some of the earliest examples of tattooing
NOVA Online -- Transcripts | Ice Mummies: Return of the Iceman
Nationalgeographic.com -- Resource for scientific discovery, travel, exploration, photography, maps, and news, featuring multimedia applications, live webcams, educational tools, and an online store from the National Geographic Society.
American Museum of Modern History -- Body Art: Marks of Identity Lots of facts and resources
The National Museum of Natural History -- Smithsonian Institution
The Museum of Anthropology at U.B.C. -- information about and access to cultural objects from around the world, with emphasis on the achievements and concerns of the First Peoples and British Columbia's cultural communities
Source of info: http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/index.html
Body piercing, a form of body modification, is the practice of puncturing or cutting a part of the human body, creating an opening in which jewellery may be worn. The word piercing can refer to the act or practice of body piercing, or to an opening in the body created by this act or practice. While the history of body piercing is obscured by a lack of scholarly reference and popular misinformation, ample evidence exists to document that it has been practiced in various forms by both sexes since ancient times throughout the world.
Ear piercing and nose piercing have been particularly widespread and are well represented in historical records and among grave goods. The oldest mummified remains ever discovered were sporting earrings, attesting to the existence of the practice more than 5,000 years ago. Nose piercing is documented as far back as 1500 BC Piercings of these types have been documented globally, while lip and tongue piercings were historically found in African and American tribal cultures. Nipple and genital piercing have also been practiced by various cultures, with nipple piercing dating back at least to Ancient Rome while genital piercing is described in Ancient India ca. 320 to 550 CE The history of navel piercing is less clear. The practice of body piercing has waxed and waned in Western culture, but it has experienced an increase of popularity since World War II, with sites other than the ears gaining subcultural popularity in the 70s and spreading to mainstream in the 1990s.
The reasons for piercing or not piercing are varied. Some people pierce for religious or spiritual reasons, while others pierce for self-expression, for aesthetic value, for sexual pleasure, to conform to their culture or to rebel against it. Some forms of piercing remain controversial, particularly when applied to youth. The display or placement of piercings have been restricted by schools, employers and religious groups. In spite of the controversy, some people have practiced extreme forms of body piercing, with Guinness bestowing World Records on individuals with hundreds and even thousands of permanent and temporary piercings...Read More
L Categories: Youth organizations | Organizations by subject and country | Categories by country
- HYPSIS (My Wife's Page) I Love You
Welcome to the Convention & Visitors Commission Website for St. Louis, Missouri
- Missouri Social Service Help
- Resource (Homelessness)
- Who's Who
- List of Social Networking Websites
- Fitness ABC's
- How to Start a 501c3 Nonprofit Organization
- Create A Low Budget Movie
- Preparedness: Responders Clinicians & Practitioners
- Community Emergency Preparedness Information Network (CEPIN)
- Planet NTOKS: The Martial Arts Portal
- Planet NTOKS Exershare
- Wiki Communities
- Graduation Caps & Gowns
- Avatars From Multiple Worlds
- Electronics Associate Degre
- Free Federal Resources for Educational Excellence
- Want to Learn
- Films Media Group
- The European Molecular Biology Open Software Suite
- Encyclopaedia of Mathematics
- DIRECTORY OF DATABASES An Alternative and Complementary Medicine Resource Guide
- Martial Arts Themed Websites
- Martial Arts Fundraisers
- Packaging Store
- Hospitality Products
- Hotel Industry Links
- Plus Size Lingerie and Clubwear
- Plus Pageantry
- Wholesale Shoes
- Brand Owners Private Label Brands Create Their Own Label
- PrimeTime Clothing
- International Wholesale
- Wholesale Phone Service
- Phone Scoop
- China Wholesale Electronics Online Store
- Nissan Leaf Car
- The Leading Course Provider for Traffic School Online California
- Health Canada
- STA Travel
- Beauty Professionals
- E Mag Creator
- Dark Fashion Links
- For Nonprofits: Network for Good
- Old Time Candy Company Links - Baby Boomer
- Total Health Care
- Rocket Lawyer
- Free CSS Templates
- Travelers Aid International is the association for Travelers Aid agencies and programs in the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, and Australia.
- Black Excel Affordable Education for African Americans Minority Scholarships
- The National Association of Free Clinics
- Shmoop Teacher Resources
- Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH), 2010-11 Edition >
Martial Arts Organizations
Martial Arts Schools Directory
- Mixed Martial Arts >
- Peter Brian Howard, ESQ. >
- Martial Arts Schools Directory >
- Ancient Israel
- Bible Verses Charts
- GREATSITE world’s largest dealer of rare & antique Bibles
- King James Bible Make unlimited FREE copies for ministry purposes under Kingdom's FreeAccess Policy!
- A Church Resources Guide
- Send payments to over 140 currencies around the world.
- Start Your Bible College
- Higher One
- FOSSILIZED CUSTOMS
- Do You Celebrate These Holidays? (Should You?)
- Global College of Natural Medicine
- Holistic health
- Holistic health and alternative healing information
- American Translators Association
- Earth Sheltered Home
- STRAW BALE
- Community Action City Of St.Louis and Wellston,MO
- Community Action Of St.Louis County,MO
- Federation of Block Units of St. Louis, MO
- Home Study Course
- Free Cycle
- Applied kinesiology
- Associate's Degree in Exercise Science
- MBA Correspondence Course
- Alleviating Poverty through Biblically Based Business
- Less than 10 US$
- The Grant Life Cycle
- Building An Online Anti - Poverty Community
- How To Writing A Petition
- A Global Iincident Map
- Shelter Listings
- Natsarim - The Watchmen of God's Laws and Faith in Yeshua
- Congregation Of YAH
- Yahushua The Messiah Fellowship, Inc
- Jesus is Lord
- Universal Life Church
- Black Preaching Network: A Social Community For Ministers
- Sabbath Question
- The Israelite Nation World Wide Ministries
- Universal African Peoples Organization
- African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem
- ISRAYLITE HERITAGE
- Should we keep the Feast Days?
- Topical Studies
- International Humanist and Ethical Union
- United Nations Conference On Trade And Development
- Fair Trade
- XE Universal Currency Converter
- XE Trade
- Prepaid Debit Cards And Prepaid Credit Cards
- Merchant Account Types
- DRIP Central (Stock Investing)
- World Paper Money
- USA Department of the Treasury: Bonds and Securities
- The World Bank
- Wells Fargo
- Green Health Watch Magazine
- Wholesale Supplement Store
- Acupuncture Products
- AROMANTIC NATURAL SKIN CARE LIBRARY
- A Herbal Remedies Page
- Water >
- SUNARC - Sunlight, Nutrition And Heath Research Center
- Natural Living
Planet NTOKS - CASC News
An Alternative and Complementary Medicine Resource Guide
- A Herb Reference
- Alternative Medicine News
- Holy Spirit Speak - Greek Letter Organizations
- The President's Challenge
- President's Challenge
- Project Safe Neighborhoods
- AAU Taekwondo Dan Certification
- A Taekwondo Belts grading system
- NTOKS Color and Black Belt Tests
- Dan Ranking System
- NTOKS Rank Titles
- NTOKS 5K Walk/Run/Roll Event
- NTOKS Five Methods
A Community Help Project - NTOKS HCSHA CAPTAIN
Hunger, Homelessness & Poverty Task Force Social Responsibilities Round Table of the American Library Association
- The Israel of God
- Hebrew Baby
- For Individuals Concerned About Poverty in Missouri
- Welcome to Quality Mall, a place where you can find lots of free information about person-centered supports for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities. Each of the Mall stores has departments you can look through to learn about positive pract
- Older Adults Resource Guide
- Great Bible Study & Teachings
- Spiritual and Physical Health Care in this World of Need
- International Network of Prison Ministries
- Full of Life (Ideas for Active Healthy Living)
- Signs of Sex Trafficking
- A Model of the Helping Process
- The Licensed Natural Health Products Database contains information about natural health products that have been issued a product licence by Health Canada.
- Health Information
- Health On the Net Foundation
- Rare Diseases Portal
- Wiki Travel
- Human Rights Sites
- The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP)
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- Pets Haven Animal Rescue
- World Wide Web Virtual Library Veterinary Medicine
- Travel Document Systems
- Mega Bus
- Fully Informed Jury Association, a 501(c)(3) educational organization
- Legal Information
- How to build a grassroots network for the Parental Rights Amendment!
- Deliver money right from your account to theirs, easily and conveniently. Send payments to over 140 currencies around the world.
- Black Belt Envy
- 501c International Amateur Sports Competition
- Martial Arts as a College Degree
- Abir is the combat system of the Judaic, Hebrew-Israelite nation
- Traditional Boxing in Nigeria
- Factory worker Nidar Singh is reviving an ancient and violent martial art known as Shastar Vidya
- Eagle’s Nest Homes
- Church Mutual Insurance Company
- American Psychological Association
- List of colleges and universities in Missouri >
- Hunger, Homelessness & Poverty Task Force Social Responsibilities Round Table of the American Library Association >
- An Alternative and Complementary Medicine Resource Guide >
Planet NTOKS Disability
International Disabled Self-Defense Association (IDSA)
- International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA)
- Foldable power wheelchair DYW-20C
- Pass It On Center
- 4 wheel motorcycle with van box
- Paraquad - Independent Living Center
- New model Mobility Scooter(J60FL) with CE
- Association of Play Industries
- Official Website of the Paralympic Movement
- Learning Disabilities
- INTERNATIONAL MARTIAL ARTS FEDERATION OF THE DEAF (I.M.A.F.D.)
- Deaf World
- Other Disability Resources
Mission Statement: To develop, manufacture, and market technology-based products that provide equal access to information and computing for those with vision impairments or learning disabilities.
- Jaws HQ
- Real Speak
- Jaws Power Point
- Mobility Express
- Fabrication Enterprises
- Massage >
- Distance Education and Training Council
- Bentley Library
- Manufactured Housing >
- Green America
- Education Portal
- Internet Library
- Open University
- Community Action
- Brain Health
- Literacy Programs
- Council for Standards in Human Service Education
- Human Services Research Institute
- Council for Standards in Human Service Education National Standards ASSOCIATE DEGREE IN HUMAN SERVICES
- Member Handbook: Accreditation and Self-Study Guide
- Matrix-Associate's Degree
- My Optum Health
- National Family Caregivers Association
- Counselling and Alternative Therapy Training
- WELCOME TO NAHC The National Association for Home Care & Hospice is the nation's largest trade association representing the interests and concerns of home care agencies, hospices, and home care aide organizations
- Cheap Meds
- Health Care Resources Florida Health Care Safety Net:
- Community Resources
- Goodwill Industries International
- National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA)
- Promoting Emotional Health and Preventing Suicide A Toolkit for Senior Living Communities (SPARK Kit)
- NCBA is a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to preserving the dignity and enhancing the lives of low income elderly African Americans
- Independent Volunteer
- Machi Education
- Beginner's Introduction to Hebrew
- NHS Choices
- Knights Of Kindness
- City Data
- VOCA is distributing Bibles in China.
- FoodIdentity Theft
- Kosher recipes for the Queen of the Kitchen
- The Grio
- How to Write a Book
- McGraw-Hill Companies
- McGraw-Hill Browse Full Catalog
- Course Smart
- Lulu leads the industry of publish-on-demand books because our authors keep 80% of their profits and publishing is free.
- The "Stop the Killing" Initiative Project
- International Disabled Self-Defense Association (IDSA) >
- Disabled World >
Watch Kung Fu Movies
- Martial Arts Database
Planet NTOKS Games
Music / Entertainment
- The (Free) Recording Label, WNKU Expands
- Entertainment Law
- Long's Electronics
- The Federation of Egalitarian Communities
- Starting A Community
- Self-Help and Self-Help Federal Credit Unions
- Holistic Beauty Therapist
- National-Interstate Council of State Boards of Cosmetology
- Hair Salon Equipment
- American musical groups by genre
- A Gospel Radio Station
- Major Music Contacts
- Reverb Nation Tools for Artists | Labels | Mgmt | Venues | Fans
- Acting Tips & Advice
- Movie Extra
- First Light Video Publishing >
- Music / Entertainment >
- Watch Kung Fu Movies >
- Animal Planet NTOKS (Mascot ASIA)
- Local (NTOKS-CASC)
- City (NTOKS-CASC)
- County (NTOKS-CASC)
- State (NTOKS-CASC)
- Regional (NTOKS-CASC)
- National (NTOKS-CASC)
- Continental (NTOKS-CASC)
- Inter-Continental (NTOKS-CASC)
- World (NTOKS-CASC)
Best Sample Templates
Associated Locksmiths of America
- National Runaway Switchboard
- Habitat for Humanity
- Enterprise Community Partners
- Mercy Housing
- National Coalition for the Homeless
- Translations of Citizenship Test Questions
- Cultural Orientation Resource Center
- National Safe Place
- Native American Resources on the Internet
- Philanthropic Capacity Building Resources (PCBR) Database
- 20 Emergency Funding Sources for Nonprofits
- Grantsmanship Center
- International Economic Development Council
- ProQuest K-12
- Lists of ethnic groups
- The Law Project for Psychiatric Rights (PsychRights)
- Womens Law
- Cyndi's List
- Race and History
- Human Services–Board Certified Practitioner (HS-BCP) examination.
- Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc.
- Human Services Today
- APA recommends using 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- Before It's News
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
- Cengage Learning
- Counseling United States Find a Therapist or Counselor by State
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Legal Aid Assistance
- LINGUIST List
- USA JOBS
- U.S. Department of Education
- SREB Southern Regional Education Board
- National App Center
- Health Equity Resource Center: Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Internally Displaced Person
- Women Refugee Commission
- St. Louis Non-Profit Agencies
- Windows Downloads
- Native American Nations
- One Sky Center
- MD Consult
- Medical Websites
- Medical classification, or medical coding
- International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems
- Substance Dependence
- DSM-IV Codes
- Mayo Clinic
- Woman Saver's
- Natural News TV
- Healing Food Reference
- Natural Health Library
- ASIS International is the preeminent organization for security professionals. Founded in 1955, ASIS is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals by developing educational programs and materials that address broad
- Food Bank Locator
- Center for International Rehabilitation Research Information and Exchange (CIRRIE)
- 3000 Radiosender Live Radio Webradio Internetradio Radios Web TV Polizeifunk Flugfunk ,Wetter, Uhrzeit,Musik hören.Seite:Home
- NTOKS Arkansas
- NTOKS ★Florida
- NTOKS★New Hampshire
- NTOKS★New Jersey
- NTOKS★New Mexico
- NTOKS★New York
- NTOKS★North Carolina
- NTOKS★North Dakota
- NTOKS★Rhode Island
- NTOKS★South Carolina
- NTOKS★South Dakota
- NTOKS★West Virginia
- Good Therapy
- Social Serve
- Utility Bill Assistance By State
- Education Resources
- Search Jobs By State
- Directory Of Churches Baptist Churches in America
- Legal Aid Assistance
- Standardized Tests in the United States
- Sustainability Dictionary
- Royal Tropical Institute
- KIT Information Portals
- World Health Organization Eastern Mediterranean Regional Office Abdul Razzak Al Sanhouri Street, P.O. Box 7608, Nasr City, Cairo 11371, Egypt Telephone: (202) 22765000 - Facsimile: (202) 2670 24 92 or 2670 24 94
- EMDR Institute
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Traumatic Brain Injury Services of California
- MI'KMAQ SPIRIT
- Kid Sites
- The Toy Man
- Canadian Toy Testing Council (CTTC)
- TD Monthly
- The Bloom Report
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Children's Hunger Fund
- American Specialty Toy Retailing Association
- National Consumers League
- JetBlue Airways
- Dove Foundation
- Parents' Choice Foundation
- National Governors Association
- Higher Ed Jobs
- Surf The Net With Kids
- ILLINOIS SWIMMING POOL OPERATOR CERTIFICATION COURSE MANUAL
- Firefighter Fitness Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT)
- Authors Registry
- So, You Want to Write a Book!
- A Sample of Intake Interview
- Business Math
- Personal Goal Setting
- Web of Addictions
- The Needs of Active Substance Users
- American Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPE)
- St. Louis Paralegal Association
- Missouri Bar
- American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC)
- Peaks View
- Midwest Litigation
- Pohlman USA Court Reporting
- Master File
- National Public Website on Assistive Technology
- Able Data
- Learn about the Process of Public Speaking
- Advanced Public Speaking Institute
- Speech Tips
- Daily Grammar
- Elements of Style
- Common Errors in English Usage
- MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 7th edition.
- Bedford/St. Martin’s
- Core Rules of Netiquette
- Correctly Summarize a Text
- Chicago Style Citation Guidelines
- Gale's Literary
- USC Beaufort Library
- Association for the Study of African American Life and History (ASALH)
- Perspectives in American Literature
- Online History Degree Programs & Schools
- BUBL LINK
- Equality Technology is an informational site whose mission is to promote uniting the disabled with adapted computers through the use of assistive technology devices
- High-tech assistive, adaptive and accessibility aids for children and adults with disabilities and special needs
- Control virtually every Windows application on your PC by voice
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Search Legal Terms and Definitions
- Immigration Law
- U.S. Immigration
- FELDENKRAIS MOVEMENT INSTITUTE
- American Ambulance Association
- Journal of Emergency Medical Services
- October 11, 2011 EMT Refresher Handbook By Andrew Arndt
- Texting Dictionary - Text Symbols
- Essential information for your Food Service Business.
- Candy Molds
- Drug Information Online
- How to Open a School
- Who We Are We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) membership association based in the Washington, DC area with over 3,800 members. We are unique; our members represent a diverse cross-section of K-12 education from school districts, charter schools, state educatio
- Mission The VSCHOOLZ mission is to provide opportunities for clients to experience and to deliver a first class virtual or blended program which will develop twenty-first century skills for students and teachers. We provide a turnkey, customizable, full
- If you are seeking systems for teaching and learning, you can rely on Desire2Learn products, services and support to achieve your objectives. With over 5 million users worldwide, we've helped hundreds of institutions build teaching and learning environmen
- How to Write and How to Study - by Subject
- Disability Fact Sheets with descriptions, characteristics and classroom implications. Very helpful information for educators.
- Tourism Offices Worldwide Directory
- U.S. Travel
- You've entered the land of tests! Queendom assessments give you in-depth knowledge about yourself on topics ranging from love and health to personality, lifestyle, IQ and more.
- MasterCard ATM Locator
- Visa global ATM network
- Travelers' Health
- Useful information for Canadians living and travelling abroad.
- Pageant Center
- World Youth Federation/Our Little Miss
- Urban Ministry
- Create Your Own Books
- Holistic Nurse
- Christian Legal Society
- Book Marketing Network
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- WebBible Encyclopedia
- News Frontier Database
- Global Travel Warnings & Alerts, Health Updates
- Office for Victims of Crime
- Too Many Aborted
- St.Louis, Missouri Lawers & Accountants for the Arts
- Tigerstrike Martial Arts Supplies
- Boots N All Travel
- Hallelujah 1600 AM Radio St.Louis, MO
- Ex Treme Institute
- Safety Supplies
- Direct Supply
- Title Boxing boxing gear & boxing supplies
- Spotlight 29 Casino is located at 46-200 Harrison Place, Coachella, CA 92236
- coachs choice boxing
- Canadian Boxing News
- natural health articles
- Goat Milk Based Raw Materials
- The world's leading probiotic manufac- turer since 1979
- California Natural
- Magi-Herbs Products
- AmeriMark Direct
- Divested Platform Companies
- U.S. School Supply, Inc
- Worm's Way - Online source for Products for all gardening needs
- Be PrePared
- U.S. Plastic Corp.
- style plastic bottles
- McKernan Packaging
- wholesale eyeglasses
- the fashion capital of online ladies accessories
- Yellow Pages
- diamond simulants or imitations
- Encyclopedia for Photonics and Laser Technology
- Some Cookware is Safer and Healthier Than Others
- Hearing (sense)
- Essence Communications Inc
- Contact Any Celebrity
- Poly(methyl methacrylate)
- Powering Over 20,000 Successful Online Stores.
- JacketFlap connects you to the work of more than 200,000 authors, illustrators, publishers and other creators of books for Children and Young Adults
- Multicultural Child and Family Hope Center (MCFHC) is a non-profit human services agency
- Axzo Press Products - Crisp Series
- What's Hot in Studio & Recording
- Geodesic dome
- Key (lock)
- Browse Keyless Remotes By Car Make
- National Association of Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Attorneys
- Hospitality Net
- This website provides history and useful information about traditional games from around the world.
- Newspapers by State
- Tone Artist - your home recording arsenal!
- Ice cream
- Nursing & Treatment
- Funeral Equipment/Supplies
- private label products skin care
- american apparel
- Wholesale Women Dresses
- Skirt Sets
- "Canvas Shoes" manufacturers & suppliers
- Global Sources partners with manufacturers and suppliers who are reputable, flexible and innovative.
- Wholesale Shoes
- Cross-Cultural Solutions and the Peace Corps
- International Volunteer HQ (IVHQ) aims to provide volunteer travellers with quality, flexible, safe and highly affordable volunteering placements in developing countries
- Latest Biology Articles, News & Current Events
- ICIS news brings you breaking chemical news
- MediLexicon International Ltd. is a leading Internet publisher of health and medical news and medical information.
- The location of Over 14,500 congregations of the church
- If we accept Jesus
- Proving whether something is true or not is called apologetics.
- Evidence for God from Science: Christian Apologetics Why Sex With Robots is Always Wrong: The Impending Demise of the Human Species
- a free online Bible study resource for anyone who is interested in reading and researching scripture on the Internet
- solar power
- your source for discount prices on solar panels and renewable energy products
- solar resources
- Solar Power Finance and Lease Programs.
- Family Finders
- school furniture
- Dr. Leonards
- foodservice equipment and supplies
- Walgreens Disability Inclusion
- Hand Tools & General Merchandise
- tools supply
- wholesale cheap discount footwear shoes
- Chinese export
- U Line
- FishWatch can help you make informed decisions about the seafood you eat
- Fishery Information & Resources
- inflatable amusements
- Silver Dollar City Foundation
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- All Pro Sound
- National American Miss
- Beauty pageant
- Securing Families and Businesses Nationwide Since 1998
- massage chairs and vending machines
- Synthetic Grass Store
- Waterless Grass
- plastic lumber products
- Safety Products
- Before buying a Slot or Video Machine
- Bed and Breakfast
- Novel Network
- a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that helps people 50 and over improve the quality of their lives.
- TWINS Magazine
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- American Academy of Pediatrics offers award-winning books for parents and other care givers.
- elementary school age
- Adoption Medicine Program & Clinic
- Alphabetical (A-Z) site index is a reference tool used to locate web pages on the Creighton University Website
- Mindspark Interactive Network
- help mothers worldwide to breastfeed
- vascular birthmark
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- a family
- 5 NEWS
- 4 News
- 2 News
- Always remember that kids with diabetes are still kids
- Diabetes Research
- MediLexicon contains medical searches, news and resources for medical, pharmaceutical and healthcare professionals.
- Doctors Lounge is a large online network of doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
- The New EMS World
- Emergency Medical Products
- school nurse supply
- care of women
- Soul Train
- Fannie May Chocolates
- Health Food Industry
- List of environmental health hazards
- Providing Health, Education, Academic, Life Skills, Training and Help
- A Better Chance
- For Black and Latino male students
- Uncommon Schools
- improve the lives of high school students
- Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO)
- Teach For America is growing the movement of leaders who work to ensure that kids growing up in poverty get an excellent education.
- Center For Ethical Leadership
- Developmental Assets Lists
- Malaria Journal
- Meningococcal Vaccination
- Travelers' Health - The A-Z list of Countries
- Health Information for Travelers to Jamaica
- youth camp certification
- exploring promising approaches to promote community health and development
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- starting your own home based business
- Organizing a Corporate Retreat
- Racial Equity
- Halfway house
- alcoholism and other drug addictions
- Pure Life Ministries - help for sex offenders
- need help finding a reputable drug rehab facility
- Sexual Addiction
- Community Action Trainings (CAT) provides entry-level organizer training to individuals, staff, and members of community-based organizations through field work, role plays, and discussions
- California Tomorrow
- Indigenous Peoples Resources
- Paralympic Games
- homes underground
- How to Buy Wholesale Green Products
- ENERGY STAR
- Poultry Health
- Natural Buyer's Guide
- Black Pages
- developmental disabilities in the City of St. Louis links
- RV products from Dometic
- Insular Affairs
- Solar powered electric delivery van
- World Cancer Research Fund global network
- A Nutrition Centre
- The Practising Midwife
- PositiveHealthOnline USA - Links
- Mansions of Rastafari are branches of the Rastafari movement.
- Featured religions and beliefs
- Consumer Drug Resources A to Z Drugs & Medications Resources Information
- NPC NATIONAL LEVEL BODYBUILDER --- SHELLY FIELDS
- Careers in the Performing Arts
- List of Licensed Talent Agencies in the state of California
- for travellers
- Sea Web
- Learn at your own pace
- family physicians
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Child Research Data & Publications
- American Baby Magazine
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Vaccine Education Center
- baby center
- baby zone
- A Pregnancy Belly Cast
- Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
- march of dimes
- family go
- Reading Is Fundamental
- What you need to know about parenting from A to Z.
- Becoming a new parent is a challenging time!
- Welcome to Miserly Moms.
- parents soup
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle
- breast feeding
- International Lactation Consultant Association
- Insurance Topics at a Glance
- daddys home
- fathers forum
- Dads Adventure
- men who change diapers change the world
- personal finance advice
- saving for college
- The Consumer Federation of America (CFA)
- Welcome to the Bureau of the Public Debt website!
- the latest health news and information
- intelli quote
- in-home child care industry
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- clouds and stars
- Find Child Care
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Savings Bonds
- SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A.
- working mother
- lead fusion
- health insurance finders
- food allergy
- AFRICAN AMERICAN DAD
- black and married with kids
- afro daddy
- makes me wanna holler
- mocha dad
- black dad connection
- male care
- 21st century vegetarians
- the vegetarian athlete
- vegan fitness
- everyday cooking
- GET BODY BEAUTIFUL
- St. Louis Peco Flake Candy Company
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)
- Resources and Tools
- Jamestown Mall
- Saint Louis Galleria
- Soulard Farmers Market
- St. Louis - The Gateway to the West
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Educational Software
- Missouri Black Expo
- POW is a non-profit organization that bolsters the professional, social, and service aspirations of progressive and career-oriented African American women.
- Missouri where children may reach their full potential as capable, responsible, productive citizens
- Missouri's Youth/Adult Alliance Youth Ambassador program is designed to get Missouri's youth leaders involved on a statewide level in advocating for underage drinking prevention
- Kids Cast
- Sports Illustrated For Kids magazine
- Planning & Student Development
- American Legacy magazine
- Afro-American Historical and Genealogical Society
- Black Past
- Black Sports The Magazine
- African- American baby boomers
- Martial Arts
- Almond Milk
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- The Vegetarian Resource Group
- Get connected with the veg community!
- Certified Humane Education Specialist
- to learn about foraging.
- Vege Food
- Get the look you want with these helpful How-to Videos.
- Black Hair Planet
- How to Cut Short Hair on Men
- American Association of University Professors
- Chicago Public Media
- Tutor Doctor
- USA Boxing
- The Way to Happiness - Written by L. Ron Hubbard
- More House College
- La Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico
- University of Guyana
- List of universities and colleges in Jamaica
- Study in Jamaica
List of universities and colleges in Guyana
- List of universities in South America
- Guyana - Library of Congress
- Crown Vision Center is one of St. Louis' largest eye care providers serving the St. Louis metro area
- Neighborhood Nutrition Centers
- Advocates for Urban Agriculture Resource Guide
- Dictionary Definitions
- Black Energy News
- Arrive Magazine
- Amtrak Vacations
- Welcome to The Little Apple
- Arlington Park
- Medieval Times
- Visit the government website for each state, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories and associated states.
American Samoa's Islands
- PUERTO RICO
- The Northern Mariana Islands
- Republic of Palau
- Laura McKenzie's Traveler
- Charity Navigator works to guide intelligent giving. We help charitable givers make intelligent giving decisions by providing information on over five thousand charities and by evaluating the financial health of each of these charities
- New Philanthropy Capital (NPC) is a think tank and consultancy dedicated to helping funders and charities make the greatest possible difference.
- True Tube
- RE Online
- Movie Storm
- PSHE education
- TES -we are the largest network of teachers in the world
- Celebrating RE
- Immersive Education
- Bold Face Productions
- British Film Institute
- Find Any Film
- The Rank Foundation
- Winston Churchill Memorial Trust
- People in faith communities - Faith in Action
- Global Policy Forum
- Great Glam
- The Corporate Library
- Franchise Business Opportunities Directory
- House Doctors for all your Handyman Services for both Home Repairs and Home Improvements
- Walmart MoneyCenter - Check Cashing
- Nationwide Check Cashing
- Aurora Medical Spa
- Star Trek
- Insider Pages
- Judy's Book
- City Search
- World Information
- United Nations Environment Programme
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- So Much
- Air Line Dives
- multiple overseas cargo shipping
- Self esteem building
- India Himalayas
- United States Postal Service
- Abounding Links
- Consultant Directory
- Battery Web
- The Entertainment Directory
- Dr Discuss
- Tripe is beef stomach
- Use Free YouTube downloader to download videos to MP3, MPEG, AVI, WMV, MOV or other formats.
- Tyra Banks - Tips
- Demand Media
- Welcome to LIVESTRONG
- Founded by Harry N. Abrams in 1949, ABRAMS is the preeminent publisher of high quality art and illustrated books. Now a subsidiary of La Martinière Groupe,
- The Global Gourme
- Workplace Bullying
- American Lamb
- My Tool Store - Quality Tools at Discount Prices
- Welcome to RecipeSource
- The College of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Natural Resources
- Daily Motion
- Meta Cafe
- Google video
- My Space
- face book
- I Tunes
- game trailers
- Electronic Arts
- fox news
- game arena
- game spot
- go fish
- tv trip
- Publishers Global
- Turtle Press
- TITLE MMA
- Midnight Velvet
- Swiss Colony
- Seventh Avenue
- National Girls Institute
- Truancy is a status offense – an act that is a crime due to the young age of the actor, but would not be illegal for someone older. The other most common status offenses are running away from home, alcohol use, curfew violations, and ungovernability
- Welcome to Troubled Teen 101
- open access to law
- strange laws
- King Size
- Welcome to Kissimmee, Florida
- The Body of Christ Church
- volunteers work
- St. Louis County Children's Service Fund
- DATA Report
- Better Family Life
- Moorish Science Temple of America
- St. Louis American, St. Louis, MO.
- Saints A to Z
- The Body of Christ Church
- Black / African Saints
- Food For The Poor is the largest international relief agency in the United States
- The Association of American Indian Physicians (AAIP)
- The Native Research Network
- Office of Minority Health
- Make Smart Cool
- Styles of Chinese martial arts >
- NTOKS★Alaska >
Gods by Association
- Florida Resource Directory
- 501connect in St. Louis, MO
- Self Defence Exposed
- 418 Free Clinics in Missouri
- Empowering you to improve your life
- The New England Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association (NEAOBA)
- Hobby Farms
- Amish sects
- Classic Black Films - Black Star Videos
- School Specialty
- C M Flows
- Intelligent Dexine
- c micah music
- Eat This
- West End Clinic 5736 West Florissant Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63120 (314) 381-0560 substance abuse · methadone maintenance · alcohol and drug treatment · drug addiction treatment · alcohol rehab center
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
- SAMHSA's Knowledge Application Program (KAP) provides substance abuse treatment professionals with publications, online education, and other resources that contain information on best treatment practices.
- The National Black Alcoholism and Addictions Council, Inc. (NBAC) is a non-profit, tax exempt organization of Black persons concerned about alcoholism and other drugs of abuse.
- Billy Goat Potato Chips
- The People's Pharmacy
- ZRT Laboratory
- Your Information Source for Natural Progesterone, Hormone Balance and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- The internet's premier woman-to-woman support site for hysterectomy information, support and recovery
- Puberty websites
- American Social Health Association
Your guide to planning a destination wedding -- find the best destinations, travel tips, customs and paperwork info, plus dozens of real destination weddings.
UFC Veteran and World MMA Champion Jermaine Andew
- St. Louis Small Business Monthly
- Rico's PowerCore
- Drug Free World: Substance & Alcohol Abuse, Education & Prevention
- Meetings/Registration Welcome History/Mission Statement Personnel Options Staffing Options Home Care Job Opportunities Testimonials Job Application Government/Contracting Welcome |History/Mission Statement| Personnel Options| Staffing Options| H
- Association for Better Living and Education International
- Candy Shop Custum Bikes is a Lowrider Bicycle business based in St. Louis, MO. The company was established in 2007 by Shawn Walker. Our products consist of candy painted lowrider bicycle frames, accessories & apparel.
- Quick Facts about Psychiatry
- Jennifer's Fashions
- helping fathers become responsible parents
- Organo Gold's mission is to improve the health, wealth, and balance in people's lives by sharing the knowledge of a healthy alternative to regular coffee
- Family Budgeting Help... for Those Who Hate to Budget™ Our 5-Step Plan for Managing Your Money Better
- Central Library
- STL CONNECTING AND ASSISTING NEIGHBORHOODS
- Arts and Education Council
- Welcome to Riverview West Florissant Development Corporation
- Area Resources for Community & Human Services
- Bi-State Development Agency
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis 2901 North Grand Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63107 Phone: 314-335-8000 | Fax: 314-652-7509
- St. Louis Times Senior Resource Guide
- Show Em What U Got
- bath salts are a dangerous synthetic stimulant that carry the risk of easy overdose, hallucinations and even death.
- Wedding Services
- MO Useful links
- City of St. Louis City Hall 1200 Market Street Saint Louis, MO 63103
- The City of East St. Louis
- State of Illinois
- CLEAN AND UNCLEAN PRODUCTS LIST
- On The Narrow Path of Set-Apart Womanhood
- Mastery Connect
- ASEP is committed to improving amateur sport
- Human Kinetics
- International Encyclopaedia of Laws
- Sports Lawyers Association
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- West Virginia University
- Cookbooks & Recipes
- The Author of 1001 Ways to be Romantic
- PBS Food
- Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally.
- medical testing preparation
- Gems and Beads
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
- Sunday School Publishing Board (SSPB) is the official publisher of the National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.
- Curriculum Associates
- Christian book
- Helping Parents Deal With Teen Substance Abuse
- Nuvite offers a premier private label vitamin and dietary supplement line.
- RICHTERS HERBS 357 Highway 47 Goodwood, ON L0C 1A0 Canada Tel. +1.905.640.6677 Fax. +1.905.640.6641
- ETR Associates
- Moore Ways to Better Healthcare
- Celtic Sea Salt
- X- Cel's Mechanical Marcel Clark- Master Technician 314-881-9424, Emergency#314-413-5166 P.O.Box 52378 St.Louis,MO 63136 XCELSTL@YAHOO.COM Service, Maintenance and Installation of Electrical Panels, Furnaces, A/C's & Cooking Equipment
- Healthy Living Magazine
- natural news radio
- Your Eco Team
- GreenHomeBuilding - Sand Bags Homes
- Organic Planet is a leading supplier of natural & organic food ingredients.
- Medicinal Herb Info
- Nutrition Now
- Sheol >
American Society of News Editors
- Columbia Journalism Review
American Journalism Review
- Brill's Content
- National Association of Broadcasters
- Magazine Media
- Newspaper Association of America
- Society of Professional Journalists
- poe war
- Gotcha journalism
- free form database
- Special Interest Databases
- Investigative Reporters and Editors
- Press Releases
- press flash
- freedom forum
- Conflict Management and Constructive Confrontation: A Guide to the Theory and Practice
- The Marcus Garvey Karate Club (MGKC) was established in 1986 by Sensei Ed Baron and Khatib Waheed at Walbridge Community School, in North St. Louis.
- St. Louis Martial Arts Center
- Manners and Customs In Bible Lands
- Portal: Religion
- 100 Ways to Show Love to Your Wife HER Way
- 100 Ways You Can Love Your Husband HIS Way
- abused drugs
- Shalom House
- liz library
- MODESTY Women's Apparel
- HIPS mission is to assist female, male, and transgender individuals engaging in sex work in Washington, DC in leading healthy lives.
- Connect Locally Find a Harm Reduction Resource Near You!
- National Geographic Society
- drug war facts
- children's health
- any positive change
- Thy Black Man
- internetinc - job-search-websites
- us fashion
- fire fighter nation
- team work
- Find Part-Time, Hourly, Seasonal & Student Jobs
- health care
- Human Service and Social Service
- Happy Hair Institute
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- Explore Talent
- World Vision
- Child Care & Other Companies
- Virtual Activist Training Guide
- Human Services News
- U.S. National Library of Medicine
- Warehouse Worker
- hebraic dance
- Modest Clothing for Women
- Free Things
- WebMagic, Inc.
- Scholarship Info
- Homeless Shelters and Social Services
- Careers in Missouri
- phones jamaica
- Realty Now
- Final Call
- a directory on Islam
- New Page
- One Anothering
- Comprehensive Care Clinic
- insurance comparisons
- Build a house out of tires and dirt!
- f 500
- Starting a kids' club
- A club resource
- Info for club leaders
- appliance repair
- healthy now
- free forms and templates
- diabetic radio
- A archive
- Anti-Defamation League
- first amendment center
- jamaica tax
- Christian Word Ministries
- Medical Reference Info
- Basket Ball
- Help end Alzheimer's
- Transit agencies for cities, towns and counties across the United States.
- Blacks in the Bible
- Wired magazine
- Urban Agriculture
- Senior guide Fl
- The Islamic House of Israel
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- HHS Information Resources Directory
- Music and lyrics published in 1922 or earlier are in the Public Domain in the United States. No one can claim ownership of a song in the public domain, therefore public domain songs may be used by anyone. Music recordings, however, are copyright protected
- The National Health Museum
- 30-Second Networking Commercial
- Theatre on a Shoestring
- International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- Transformational Leaders
- Jump Start
- Fast Web
- Monster College
- Davidson Institute, We serve profoundly gifted young people 18 and under.
- From the Top is an independent non-profit organization that celebrates the power of music in the hands of extraordinary young musicians
- first giving
- Four Community Safety Tips to Help You Stay Safe From Traffickers
- Professional Skaters Association
- Kids Peace
- food insight
- Professional Organizers Web Ring.
- Pew Center >
- American Society of News Editors >
- Wholesale Directory >
- Associated Locksmiths of America >
- Best Sample Templates >