- Juicing helps you absorb all the nutrients from the vegetables. This is important because most of us have impaired digestion as a result of making less-than-optimal food choices over many years. This limits your body's ability to absorb all the nutrients from the vegetables. Juicing will help to "pre-digest" them for you, so you will receive most of the nutrition, rather than having it go down the toilet.
- Juicing allows you to consume an optimal amount of vegetables in an efficient manner. If you are a carb type, you should eat one pound of raw vegetables per 50 pounds of body weight per day. Some people may find eating that many vegetables difficult, but it can be easily accomplished with a quick glass of vegetable juice.
- You can add a wider variety of vegetables in your diet. Many people eat the same vegetable salads every day. This violates the principle of regular food rotation and increases your chance of developing an allergy to a certain food. But with juicing, you can juice a wide variety of vegetables that you may not normally enjoy eating whole.
A Few Healthy Juices
- Carrot + Ginger + Apple - Boost and cleanse our system.
- Apple + Cucumber + Celery - Prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol, and eliminate stomach upset and headache.
- Tomato + Carrot + Apple - Improve skin complexion and eliminate bad breath.
- Orange + Ginger + Cucumber - Improve Skin texture and moisture and reduce body heat.
- Pineapple + Apple + Watermelon - To dispel excess salts, nourishes the bladder and kidney.
- Apple + Cucumber + Kiwi - To improve skin complexion.
- Pear & Banana - Regulates sugar content.
- Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango - Clear body heat, counteracts toxicity, decreased blood pressure and fight oxidization .
------ ------Check Out These Juicing Links:
Health Benefits of Juicing
Juicing for Weight Loss
Juicing for Health
Juicing: Some Why's and How's
Juicing Book - Your Best Guide To Juicing Fruits and Vegetables
Best Juicers, Reviews and Healthy Juicing Info
10 important things you need to know before you start juicing.